Monday, June 8, 2009

that s life


"sometimes life throws you obstacles and you just gotta dodge them"


- a funny quote from the Tracey Taing (:
like THE Tracey Taing

So, today was like. We got our English results back and got such a shit mark ! D:
omg like when i say shit it s seriously shit ! D: it pisses me off. cause like even Lynda and Lucy beat me and they re like... they suck at English (no offense Lynda) well lucy doesn t suck but like i usually beat her. D: i feel so sad. I was expecting a better mark D: but NO they had to add comprehension MULTIPLE CHOICE questions in it. i mean, if it were multiple choice on Romeo and Juliet i would think i did ok. but they made it on some cronulla incident thingy and it was so racist and i didn t get what was oing on ! FAR OUT bruhh. like fully fail. like ... =='
i m not saying my mark. It s just TOO bad and no one needs to know anyways.

even though my multiple choice was bad, i did good in my extended response. >:( grrrrrr... stupid multiple choice ! at least have fucking short answer questions then i would ve done better ! FAR OUT ! fucking douche bags.

ah wells, that s life...i guess

No comments:

Post a Comment