Thursday, June 11, 2009

animal cruelty



"We cannot have peace among men whose hearts find delight in killing any living creature."

- Rachel Carson, American Author and Marine Biologist


doing my english protest poetry thingy. it s about animal cruelty. :D

"SO LETS STOP THIS,

THIS ANIMAL CRUELTY
BECAUSE I WOULDN’T LIKE IT

IF I WERE ABUSED"


that s like the ending of my poem thingy. so bored right now. i m not even sure if my poem is correct ==' and i only just found out that it was due tmr ! D: i didn t even know. luckily someone in P.E. mentioned about it. can t remember who but they saved my life ! :D
thankyou whoever it was !

I finished my poem in like 5 minutes. asking tracy to read over it now. i m so bored. waiting for more episode of the drama i m watching to come out. while i m waiting i m watching Mei-chan no Shitsuji. it s dased on a manga by ... someone. here s a short summary:
The story revolves around a young woman named Mei who finally finds the "butler of her dreams", whom she has been searching for since a past encounter.


sound interesting enough ? if so then watch it ! :D anyways, about my day today (:
it was like any normal school day.

wake up. brush teeth. change into school uniform. eat. go to school. come late. Period 1. as tired as ever. recess. run around like a loser. B4. Period 2. really really tired. sleepy. wanna sleep. Period 3. tired. cbb doing anything. sleep (if i can). Lunch. go crazy. run around like a loser. eat lunch. talk to people. B4 . Period 4. last period. nearly going home. tired. wanna go home. Home time. go home. B4 :L


nothing interesting happened today. except. i saw louisa s swine flu ship ! D:

Also had a skeleton in the P.E. room. It s name was BOB ! :D

hahas. BOB is so cool yeah ? also got myself a new nickname. a really shit one. =='
SPAMMING CHIPMUNK !
wtf ? SPAMMING CHIPMUNK ? make me sound like some loser D:
stupid lynda s brother.


No comments:

Post a Comment