Monday, June 1, 2009

my saturday

on Saturday i had this obsession for taking pictures of things. i was so bored.
took pictures of people, the bin, the Christmas tree, me and other shit :L

my find-a-word

Cecilia

me and andy s drumsticks

"one taste will change your mind"

The table i sit at

the bin

---
My normal Saturday
Wake up. Get ready for tutor. Go Tutor. Die in Tutor. Eat. Go Home. Eat. Bring sister to Tutor. Stay home. Practice drums/ piano ? computer. Pick up sister. Cousin s house. Go home. Watch TV. Sleep.
---
But today, my normal Satudays were disturbed. You high and mighty king was made to work ! D: yes i had to work. like do shit not like going to work like a job or something. i had to pack up the 2 Christmas trees, yes that s right Christmas trees.
They ve been there for like...since Christmas. Might as well leave them there for next Christmas. But i was given no choice but to pack it up.
The first tree was okay. Everything went fine. but when it came to the second tree, which was the biggest one, it was like ...EPIC FAIL BRUHH !
Look:
Tree 1:



Tree 2:


it fell




SO MANY EFFIN STEPS TIL I FINISHED PACKING THIS STUPID TREE !
so after packing up the Christmas tree, i ate and then went to my grandpa s house.

hahas. look at my sexy cousin :D

something that fell from the chandelier at my grandpa s house

my grandpa s old, out of tune piano that had a lot of dust on it

some picture i drew

andy s shoes

my shoes


:D

No comments:

Post a Comment