Sunday, June 7, 2009

dreaming


"Dreaming doesn t cost money, if you can just do it "

-A quote from my awesomely famous cousin: Kathy (:


Sup kiddos.Your king here (:
today was like...okay. Me and Mary were meant to book a plane ticket to England to go and rob the queen :L but we forgot D: so instead i went to my grandparents house with my rents. It was okay cos my cousins were there. First we ate til we were like fully stuffed and went upstairs and did shit. Then we went outside and took my grandpa s car thingy, you know those one s for disabled people ? yeah and we went for a ride. Only went for 2-3 minutes though. then like when my other cousin went. i asked my awesomely famous cousin to help me with my UBER hard tutor homework. she s like fully smart bruhh but it even took her a long time to work out. but like she said she forgot everything so yeah. Anyways after like one hour or more of trying to find out the answer to just one tutor homeworkk question i went home and here i am now. After blogging i m goona watch Atashinchi no Danshi it s so good and funny. everyone just HAS to watch it. it s like so 'effin AWESOME !

No comments:

Post a Comment