Wednesday, July 8, 2009

PWNING PURPLE !

my knees hurt
went through child labour
my pencil case is DEAD
reports are about to come
and i m gonna get lectured to death D:

why is life so unfair ?

Today, we were made to clean the hall floors indirectly. This is simply child labour ! OMG. it s like, we re told to play a game of handball soccer which we have to go on our knees for and while we re on our knees we clean the floor as we slide across. A very painful experience. Anyways, PE was actually fun today (excluding the cleaning part). Handball soccer is not that boring unlike some sports. and my team, PWNING PURPLE, won 4 consecutive games. this was cool but it meant continuously cleaning the hall floors on my knees.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(1 hour later)
Guess what peoples ? I didn t get lectured to death. I m still living and breathing and and ... living ! my dad was ok with my report but told me to improve in my commerce and english. He told me the rest were ok. Drama was the best in my report this time. Usually it s English but this time even my PE was way over my English. Actually English was the subject which i did the worst in ==' I betcha commerce wouldn t have been so bad. But someone had to make it sound like a BIG deal and made my dad think that it was a full on big deal. Then again, my dad was expecting some good commerce. pshh. that s like impossible with someone who only talks about their life ! ahhwells. it wasn t as bad as i thought it would be. to Jenny and Lucy: I SURVIVED ! WOOT ! congrats to PB for surviving too. Good Luck Jenny ! :L
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
now, back to my day. My pencil case, thanks to someone by the name of GiGi, is DEAD.
It s holed, graffitied and and ... GiGi-ed. ==
i was planning to keep it clean for at least this term but since last week my pencil cased has died and since i m too poor to afford a new one it ll stay that way hopefully. Or it ll become even more holed, graffitied and GiGi-ed. Of all the pencil cases it had to be mine. =='

so bored right now. playing restaurant city. well not really. just opening it and leaving it there. might as well watch a drama. *sigh* life is so boring these days

No comments:

Post a Comment